Here is the branch diary of meetings and socials for the next few months.
- Branch Social - GRAF
Saturday 22 June 2019
Branch Social - Glasgow Real Ale Festival.
Details to follow......
- July Branch Meeting and Social Saturday 13 July 2019 Ceres Inn
- August Branch Meeting and Social Saturday 10 August 2019 Whey Pat Tavern
- Branch AGM and Social
Saturday 21 September 2019
The fife branch of Camra and the kingdom of fife real ale, cider and perry festival is run by a small number of dedicated members of the branch.
Unfortunately, this number of dedicated members is slowly on the decline, at the next AGM on the 21st September, 1pm, Bruce Arms (Limekilns), we will be looking for branch members join the committee and help run the branch and the festival
Naturally, all current committee positions are available and are subject to being proposed, seconded and voted on at the AGM, below are a list of current committee positions;
• Branch Chairman • Branch Vice Chairman • Treasurer • Membership • Pubs Officer • Secretary • Press and Publicity Officer • Social Secretary • Cider Representative • Tasting Panel Co-ordinator • Branch Contact • Festival Organiser • Festival Bar Manager • Festival Treasurer • Young Members' Co-ordinator • Web Master • Financial Auditors x 2 • Scottish Pub of The Year Judge • Festival Health and Safety Officer (New Role) • Pub of the Year Judge x2 (New Role) • Cider Pub of the Year Judge x2 (New Role)
If you would like to put yourself forward for a committee position please email you’re Name, Membership Number and the position you are interested in to;
ku.gro.armac.efiffomodgnik@snoitanimon-mga the closing day for nominations will be the 1st September 2019
- October Branch Meeting and Social Saturday 12 October 2019 Foresters Arms
- November Branch Meeting and Social Saturday 9 November 2019 Village Inn
- Xmas Branch Social Saturday 7 December 2019 Albert Tavern
Planning Your Trip
Planning a trip around Fife, use this Traveling About Fife link to help with public transport needs